• Honey Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Sweet one; -- a term of endearment.
- (n.) A sweet viscid fluid, esp. that collected by bees from flowers of plants, and deposited in the cells of the honeycomb.
- (v. t.) To make agreeable; to cover or sweeten with, or as with, honey.
- (n.) That which is sweet or pleasant, like honey.
- (v. i.) To be gentle, agreeable, or coaxing; to talk fondly; to use endearments; also, to be or become obsequiously courteous or complimentary; to fawn.
• Honeywort Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A European plant of the genus Cerinthe, whose flowers are very attractive to bees.
• Honey-tongued Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Sweet speaking; persuasive; seductive.