• Huddling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Huddle
• Huddle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A crowd; a number of persons or things crowded together in a confused manner; tumult; confusion.
- (v. i.) To press together promiscuously, from confusion, apprehension, or the like; to crowd together confusedly; to press or hurry in disorder; to crowd.
- (v. t.) To do, make, or put, in haste or roughly; hence, to do imperfectly; -- usually with a following preposition or adverb; as, to huddle on; to huddle up; to huddle together.
- (v. t.) To crowd (things) together to mingle confusedly; to assemble without order or system.