• Hurtling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Hurtle
• Hurtle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make a threatening sound, like the clash of arms; to make a sound as of confused clashing or confusion; to resound.
- (v. t.) To push; to jostle; to hurl.
- (v. t.) To meet with violence or shock; to clash; to jostle.
- (v. t.) To move with violence or impetuosity; to whirl; to brandish.
- (v. t.) To move rapidly; to wheel or rush suddenly or with violence; to whirl round rapidly; to skirmish.