• Husking Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A meeting of neighbors or friends to assist in husking maize; -- called also
- (n.) The act or process of stripping off husks, as from Indian corn.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Husk
• Husk Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The supporting frame of a run of millstones.
- (v. t.) To strip off the external covering or envelope of; as, to husk Indian corn.
- (n.) The external covering or envelope of certain fruits or seeds; glume; hull; rind; in the United States, especially applied to the covering of the ears of maize.