• Iced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ice
- (a.) Covered with something resembling ice, as sugar icing; frosted; as, iced cake.
- (a.) Covered with ice; chilled with ice; as, iced water.
• Ice Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Concreted sugar.
- (n.) Water or other fluid frozen or reduced to the solid state by cold; frozen water. It is a white or transparent colorless substance, crystalline, brittle, and viscoidal. Its specific gravity (0.92, that of water at 4í C. being 1.0) being less than that of water, ice floats.
- (v. t.) To cover with ice; to convert into ice, or into something resembling ice.
- (v. t.) To cover with icing, or frosting made of sugar and milk or white of egg; to frost, as cakes, tarts, etc.
- (v. t.) To chill or cool, as with ice; to freeze.
- (n.) Water, cream, custard, etc., sweetened, flavored, and artificially frozen.
- (n.) Any substance having the appearance of ice; as, camphor ice.
, Water ice