• Identical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Uttering sameness or the same truth; expressing in the predicate what is given, or obviously implied, in the subject; tautological.
- (a.) The same; the selfsame; the very same; not different; as, the identical person or thing.
- (a.) In diplomacy (esp. in the form identic), precisely agreeing in sentiment or opinion and form or manner of expression; -- applied to concerted action or language which is used by two or more governments in treating with another government.
• Identically Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an identical manner; with respect to identity.
• Identicalness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being identical; sameness.