• Ill Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a ill manner; badly; weakly.
- (n.) Whatever annoys or impairs happiness, or prevents success; evil of any kind; misfortune; calamity; disease; pain; as, the ills of humanity.
- (a.) Contrary to good, in a moral sense; evil; wicked; wrong; iniquitious; naughtly; bad; improper.
- (n.) Whatever is contrary to good, in a moral sense; wickedness; depravity; iniquity; wrong; evil.
- (a.) Contrary to good, in a physical sense; contrary or opposed to advantage, happiness, etc.; bad; evil; unfortunate; disagreeable; unfavorable.
- (a.) Not according with rule, fitness, or propriety; incorrect; rude; unpolished; inelegant.
- (a.) Sick; indisposed; unwell; diseased; disordered; as, ill of a fever.
• Illation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act or process of inferring from premises or reasons; perception of the connection between ideas; that which is inferred; inference; deduction; conclusion.
• Illegitimation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being illegitimate; illegitimacy.
- (n.) The act of illegitimating; bastardizing.