• Illegitimated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Illegitimate
• Illegitimate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not according to law; not regular or authorized; unlawful; improper.
- (v. t.) To render illegitimate; to declare or prove to be born out of wedlock; to bastardize; to illegitimatize.
- (a.) Not authorized by good usage; not genuine; spurious; as, an illegitimate word.
- (a.) Not legitimately deduced or inferred; illogical; as, an illegitimate inference.
- (a.) Unlawfully begotten; born out of wedlock; bastard; as, an illegitimate child.