• Imagination Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The representative power; the power to reconstruct or recombine the materials furnished by direct apprehension; the complex faculty usually termed the plastic or creative power; the fancy.
- (n.) A mental image formed by the action of the imagination as a faculty; a conception; a notion.
- (n.) The power to recombine the materials furnished by experience or memory, for the accomplishment of an elevated purpose; the power of conceiving and expressing the ideal.
- (n.) The imagine-making power of the mind; the power to create or reproduce ideally an object of sense previously perceived; the power to call up mental imagines.
• Imaginational Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to, involving, or caused by, imagination.