• Immersed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Immerse
- (p. p. & a.) Growing wholly under water.
- (p. p. & a.) Deeply plunged into anything, especially a fluid.
- (p. p. & a.) Deeply occupied; engrossed; entangled.
• Immerse Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To baptize by immersion.
- (v. t.) To plunge into anything that surrounds or covers, especially into a fluid; to dip; to sink; to bury; to immerge.
- (a.) Immersed; buried; hid; sunk.
- (v. t.) To engage deeply; to engross the attention of; to involve; to overhelm.