• Immortal Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Destined to live in all ages of this world; abiding; exempt from oblivion; imperishable; as, immortal fame.
- (a.) Connected with, or pertaining to immortability.
- (a.) Great; excessive; grievous.
- (n.) One who will never cease to be; one exempt from death, decay, or annihilation.
- (a.) Not mortal; exempt from liability to die; undying; imperishable; lasting forever; having unlimited, or eternal, existance.
• Immortalist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who holds the doctrine of the immortality of the soul.