• Impart Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To bestow a share or portion of; to give, grant, or communicate; to allow another to partake in; as, to impart food to the poor; the sun imparts warmth.
- (v. i.) To give a part or share.
- (n.) To obtain a share of; to partake of.
- (n.) To communicate the knowledge of; to make known; to show by words or tokens; to tell; to disclose.
- (v. i.) To hold a conference or consultation.
• Impartial Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not partial; not favoring one more than another; treating all alike; unprejudiced; unbiased; disinterested; equitable; fair; just.
• Impartible Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not partible; not subject to partition; indivisible; as, an impartible estate.
- (a.) Capable of being imparted or communicated.