• Impregnation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That with which anything is impregnated.
- (n.) The fusion of a female germ cell (ovum) with a male germ cell (in animals, a spermatozoon) to form a single new cell endowed with the power of developing into a new individual; fertilization; fecundation.
- (n.) Intimate mixture; influsion; saturation.
- (n.) The act of impregnating or the state of being impregnated; fecundation.
- (n.) An ore deposit, with indefinite boundaries, consisting of rock impregnated with ore.