• Include Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To conclude; to end; to terminate.
- (v. t.) To comprehend or comprise, as a genus the species, the whole a part, an argument or reason the inference; to contain; to embrace; as, this volume of Shakespeare includes his sonnets; he was included in the invitation to the family; to and including page twenty-five.
- (v. t.) To confine within; to hold; to contain; to shut up; to inclose; as, the shell of a nut includes the kernel; a pearl is included in a shell.
• Included Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Inclosed; confined.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Include