• Inconsistencies Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Inconsistency
• Inconsistency Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Want of stability or uniformity; unsteadiness; changeableness; variableness.
- (n.) The quality or state of being inconsistent; discordance in respect to sentiment or action; such contrariety between two things that both can not exist or be true together; disagreement; incompatibility.
- (n.) Absurdity in argument ore narration; incoherence or irreconcilability in the parts of a statement, argument, or narration; that which is inconsistent.