• Incorporated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Incorporate
- (a.) United in one body; formed into a corporation; made a legal entity.
• Incorporate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To form into a legal body, or body politic; to constitute into a corporation recognized by law, with special functions, rights, duties and liabilities; as, to incorporate a bank, a railroad company, a city or town, etc.
- (v. i.) To unite in one body so as to make a part of it; to be mixed or blended; -- usually followed by with.
- (v. t.) To form into a body; to combine, as different ingredients. into one consistent mass.
- (v. t.) To unite with a material body; to give a material form to; to embody.
- (a.) Not incorporated; not existing as a corporation; as, an incorporate banking association.
- (v. t.) To unite with, or introduce into, a mass already formed; as, to incorporate copper with silver; -- used with with and into.
- (a.) Corporate; incorporated; made one body, or united in one body; associated; mixed together; combined; embodied.
- (v. t.) To unite intimately; to blend; to assimilate; to combine into a structure or organization, whether material or mental; as, to incorporate provinces into the realm; to incorporate anothers ideas into ones work.
- (a.) Not consisting of matter; not having a material body; incorporeal; spiritual.