• Infectious Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Corrupting, or tending to corrupt or contaminate; vitiating; demoralizing.
- (a.) Contaminating with illegality; exposing to seizure and forfeiture.
- (a.) Capable of being easily diffused or spread; sympathetic; readily communicated; as, infectious mirth.
- (a.) Having qualities that may infect; communicable or caused by infection; pestilential; epidemic; as, an infectious fever; infectious clothing; infectious air; infectious vices.
• Infectiously Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an infectious manner.
• Infectiousness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being infectious.