• Injure Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To do harm to; to impair the excellence and value of; to hurt; to damage; -- used in a variety of senses; as: (a) To hurt or wound, as the person; to impair soundness, as of health. (b) To damage or lessen the value of, as goods or estate. (c) To slander, tarnish, or impair, as reputation or character. (d) To impair or diminish, as happiness or virtue. (e) To give pain to, as the sensibilities or the feelings; to grieve; to annoy. (f) To impair, as the intellect or mind.
• Injured Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Injure
• Injurer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who injures or wrongs.