• Inquisitive Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Given to examination, investigation, or research; searching; curious.
- (a.) Disposed to ask questions, especially in matters which do not concern the inquirer.
- (n.) A person who is inquisitive; one curious in research.
• Inquisitiveness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being inquisitive; the disposition to seek explanation and information; curiosity to learn what is unknown; esp., uncontrolled and impertinent curiosity.
• Inquisitively Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an inquisitive manner.