• Inside Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Within the sides of; in the interior; contained within; as, inside a house, book, bottle, etc.
- (n.) The part within; interior or internal portion; content.
- (a.) Adapted to the interior.
- (n.) The inward parts; entrails; bowels; hence, that which is within; private thoughts and feelings.
- (a.) Being within; included or inclosed in anything; contained; interior; internal; as, the inside passengers of a stagecoach; inside decoration.
- (n.) An inside passenger of a coach or carriage, as distinguished from one upon the outside.