• Instance Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is instant or urgent; motive.
- (n.) That which offers itself or is offered as an illustrative case; something cited in proof or exemplification; a case occurring; an example.
- (n.) Occasion; order of occurrence.
- (n.) The act or quality of being instant or pressing; urgency; solicitation; application; suggestion; motion.
- (v. t.) To mention as a case or example; to refer to; to cite; as, to instance a fact.
- (n.) A token; a sign; a symptom or indication.
- (v. i.) To give an example.
• Instanced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Instance