• Instant Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pressing; urgent; importunate; earnest.
- (a.) A day of the present or current month; as, the sixth instant; -- an elliptical expression equivalent to the sixth of the month instant, i. e., the current month. See Instant, a., 3.
- (adv.) Instantly.
- (a.) A point in duration; a moment; a portion of time too short to be estimated; also, any particular moment.
- (a.) Present; current.
- (a.) Closely pressing or impending in respect to time; not deferred; immediate; without delay.
• Instantly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Without the least delay or interval; at once; immediately.
- (adv.) With urgency or importunity; earnestly; pressingly.
• Instantaneity Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Quality of being instantaneous.