• Integral Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A whole; an entire thing; a whole number; an individual.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or being, a whole number or undivided quantity; not fractional.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or proceeding by, integration; as, the integral calculus.
- (a.) Essential to completeness; constituent, as a part; pertaining to, or serving to form, an integer; integrant.
- (a.) Lacking nothing of completeness; complete; perfect; uninjured; whole; entire.
- (n.) An expression which, being differentiated, will produce a given differential. See differential Differential, and Integration. Cf. Fluent.
• Integrality Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Entireness.