• Intelligence Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Acquaintance; intercourse; familiarity.
- (n.) Information communicated; news; notice; advice.
- (n.) The capacity to know or understand; readiness of comprehension; the intellect, as a gift or an endowment.
- (n.) Knowledge imparted or acquired, whether by study, research, or experience; general information.
- (n.) The act or state of knowing; the exercise of the understanding.
- (n.) An intelligent being or spirit; -- generally applied to pure spirits; as, a created intelligence.
• Intelligencer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, sends or conveys intelligence or news; a messenger.