• Intelligent Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Possessed of intelligence, education, or judgment; knowing; sensible; skilled; marked by intelligence; as, an intelligent young man; an intelligent architect; an intelligent answer.
- (a.) Gognizant; aware; communicate.
- (a.) Endowed with the faculty of understanding or reason; as, man is an intelligent being.
• Intelligential Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the intelligence; exercising or implying understanding; intellectual.
- (a.) Consisting of unembodied mind; incorporeal.