• Intent Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Closely directed; strictly attentive; bent; -- said of the mind, thoughts, etc.; as, a mind intent on self-improvement.
- (n.) The act of turning the mind toward an object; hence, a design; a purpose; intention; meaning; drift; aim.
- (a.) Having the mind closely directed to or bent on an object; sedulous; eager in pursuit of an object; -- formerly with to, but now with on; as, intent on business or pleasure.
• Intentional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Done by intention or design; intended; designed; as, the act was intentional, not accidental.