• Intention Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A stretching or bending of the mind toward of the mind toward an object; closeness of application; fixedness of attention; earnestness.
- (n.) The object toward which the thoughts are directed; end; aim.
- (n.) A determination to act in a certain way or to do a certain thing; purpose; design; as, an intention to go to New York.
- (n.) The state of being strained. See Intension.
- (n.) Any mental apprehension of an object.
• Intentional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Done by intention or design; intended; designed; as, the act was intentional, not accidental.