• Interfered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Interfere
• Interfere Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To strike one foot against the opposite foot or ankle in using the legs; -- sometimes said of a human being, but usually of a horse; as, the horse interferes.
- (v. i.) To enter into, or take a part in, the concerns of others; to intermeddle; to interpose.
- (v. i.) To cover the same ground; to claim the same invention.
- (v. i.) To come in collision; to be in opposition; to clash; as, interfering claims, or commands.
- (v. i.) To act reciprocally, so as to augment, diminish, or otherwise affect one another; -- said of waves, rays of light, heat, etc. See Interference, 2.