• Interior Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Remote from the limits, frontier, or shore; inland; as, the interior parts of a region or country.
- (n.) The inland part of a country, state, or kingdom.
- (a.) Being within any limits, inclosure, or substance; inside; internal; inner; -- opposed to exterior, or superficial; as, the interior apartments of a house; the interior surface of a hollow ball.
- (n.) That which is within; the internal or inner part of a thing; the inside.
• Interiority Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) State of being interior.