• Interjection Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A word or form of speech thrown in to express emotion or feeling, as O! Alas! Ha ha! Begone! etc. Compare Exclamation.
- (n.) The act of interjecting or throwing between; also, that which is interjected.
• Interjectional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to, or having the nature of, an interjection; consisting of natural and spontaneous exclamations.
- (a.) Thrown in between other words or phrases; parenthetical; ejaculatory; as, an interjectional remark.