• Interviewing Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act or custom of holding an interview or interviews.
• Interview Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A mutual sight or view; a meeting face to face; usually, a formal or official meeting for consultation; a conference; as, the secretary had an interview with the President.
- (v. t.) To have an interview with; to question or converse with, especially for the purpose of obtaining information for publication.
- (n.) A conservation, or questioning, for the purpose of eliciting information for publication; the published statement so elicited.