• Intruded Definition & Synonyms
- (p. a.) Same as Intrusive.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Intrude
• Intrude Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To enter by force; to invade.
- (v. t.) The cause to enter or force a way, as into the crevices of rocks.
- (v. t.) To thrust or force (something) in or upon; especially, to force (ones self) in without leave or welcome; as, to intrude ones presence into a conference; to intrude ones opinions upon another.
- (v. i.) To thrust ones self in; to come or go in without invitation, permission, or welcome; to encroach; to trespass; as, to intrude on families at unseasonable hours; to intrude on the lands of another.