• Inviolable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not violable; not susceptible of hurt, wound, or harm (used with respect to either physical or moral damage); not susceptible of being profaned or corrupted; sacred; holy; as, inviolable honor or chastity; an inviolable shrine.
- (a.) Unviolated; uninjured; undefiled; uncorrupted.
- (a.) Not capable of being broken or violated; as, an inviolable covenant, agreement, promise, or vow.
• Inviolableness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being inviolable; as, the inviolableness of divine justice.