• Jaded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Jade
• Jade Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To exhaust by overdriving or long-continued labor of any kind; to tire or wear out by severe or tedious tasks; to harass.
- (v. t.) To treat like a jade; to spurn.
- (n.) A young woman; -- generally so called in irony or slight contempt.
- (n.) A disreputable or vicious woman; a wench; a quean; also, sometimes, a worthless man.
- (v. i.) To become weary; to lose spirit.
- (n.) A mean or tired horse; a worthless nag.
- (n.) A stone, commonly of a pale to dark green color but sometimes whitish. It is very hard and compact, capable of fine polish, and is used for ornamental purposes and for implements, esp. in Eastern countries and among many early peoples.
- (v. t.) To make ridiculous and contemptible.