• Jeweling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Jewel
• Jewel Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An object regarded with special affection; a precious thing.
- (n.) A bearing for a pivot a pivot in a watch, formed of a crystal or precious stone, as a ruby.
- (v. t.) To dress, adorn, deck, or supply with jewels, as a dress, a sword hilt, or a watch; to bespangle, as with jewels.
- (n.) A precious stone; a gem.
- (n.) An ornament of dress usually made of a precious metal, and having enamel or precious stones as a part of its design.