• Jockeys Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Jockey
• Jockey Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To play the jockey toward; to cheat; to trick; to impose upon in trade; as, to jockey a customer.
- (n.) A dealer in horses; a horse trader.
- (v. t.) " To jostle by riding against one."
- (n.) A cheat; one given to sharp practice in trade.
- (v. i.) To play or act the jockey; to cheat.
- (n.) A professional rider of horses in races.
• Jockeyship Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The art, character, or position, of a jockey; the personality of a jockey.