• Juggle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To deceive by trick or artifice.
- (n.) A trick by sleight of hand.
- (n.) An imposture; a deception.
- (v. i.) To play tricks by sleight of hand; to cause amusement and sport by tricks of skill; to conjure.
- (n.) A block of timber cut to a length, either in the round or split.
- (v. i.) To practice artifice or imposture.
• Juggler Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who practices or exhibits tricks by sleight of hand; one skilled in legerdemain; a conjurer.
- (n.) A deceiver; a cheat.
• Juggleress Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A female juggler.