• Junk Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Old iron, or other metal, glass, paper, etc., bought and sold by junk dealers.
- (n.) A large vessel, without keel or prominent stem, and with huge masts in one piece, used by the Chinese, Japanese, Siamese, Malays, etc., in navigating their waters.
- (n.) Hard salted beef supplied to ships.
- (n.) A fragment of any solid substance; a thick piece. See Chunk.
- (n.) Pieces of old cable or old cordage, used for making gaskets, mats, swabs, etc., and when picked to pieces, forming oakum for filling the seams of ships.
• Junketing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Junket
- (n.) A feast or entertainment; a revel.