• kin Definition & Synonyms
- () A diminutive suffix; as, manikin; lambkin.
- (n.) Relationship, consanguinity, or affinity; connection by birth or marriage; kindred; near connection or alliance, as of those having common descent.
- (n.) Relatives; persons of the same family or race.
- (a.) Of the same nature or kind; kinder.
- (n.) A primitive Chinese instrument of the cittern kind, with from five to twenty-five silken strings.
- () Alt. of Kine
• Kinaesodic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Kinesodic.