• Kingdom Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The rank, quality, state, or attributes of a king; royal authority; sovereign power; rule; dominion; monarchy.
- (n.) The territory or country subject to a king or queen; the dominion of a monarch; the sphere in which one is king or has control.
- (n.) An extensive scientific division distinguished by leading or ruling characteristics; a principal division; a department; as, the mineral kingdom.
• Kingdomed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a kingdom or the dignity of a king; like a kingdom.