• Knead Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To work and press into a mass, usually with the hands; esp., to work, as by repeated pressure with the knuckles, into a well mixed mass, as the materials of bread, cake, etc.; as, to knead dough.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To treat or form as by kneading; to beat.
• Kneadable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) That may be kneaded; capable of being worked into a mass.
• Kneading Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Knead
• Kneadingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In the manner of one kneading.