• Knee Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A piece of timber or metal formed with an angle somewhat in the shape of the human knee when bent.
- (n.) A bending of the knee, as in respect or courtesy.
- (v. t.) To supplicate by kneeling.
- (n.) In man, the joint in the middle part of the leg.
- (n.) The joint, or region of the joint, between the thigh and leg.
- (n.) In the horse and allied animals, the carpal joint, corresponding to the wrist in man.
• Kneelingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a kneeling position.