• Lade Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To transfer (the molten glass) from the pot to the forming table.
- (v. t.) To throw in out. with a ladle or dipper; to dip; as, to lade water out of a tub, or into a cistern.
- (n.) A passage for water; a ditch or drain.
- (v. t.) To load; to put a burden or freight on or in; -- generally followed by that which receives the load, as the direct object.
- (v. t.) To draw water.
- (v. t.) To admit water by leakage, as a ship, etc.
- (n.) The mouth of a river.
• Laden Definition & Synonyms
- (p. & a.) Loaded; freighted; burdened; as, a laden vessel; a laden heart.
• Lademan Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who leads a pack horse; a millers servant.