• Lame Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Hence, hobbling; limping; inefficient; imperfect.
- (superl.) Moving with pain or difficulty on account of injury, defect, or temporary obstruction of a function; as, a lame leg, arm, or muscle.
- (v. t.) To make lame.
- (superl.) To some degree disabled by reason of the imperfect action of a limb; crippled; as, a lame man.
• Lamellirostral Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a lamellate bill, as ducks and geese.
• Lamellose Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Composed of, or having, lamellae; lamelliform.