• Launder Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To wash, as clothes; to wash, and to smooth with a flatiron or mangle; to wash and iron; as, to launder shirts.
- (v. i.) To lave; to wet.
- (n.) A washerwoman.
- (n.) A trough used by miners to receive the powdered ore from the box where it is beaten, or for carrying water to the stamps, or other apparatus, for comminuting, or sorting, the ore.
• Laundering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Launder
- (n.) The act, or occupation, of one who launders; washing and ironing.