• Lear Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To learn. See Lere, to learn.
- (n.) Lore; lesson.
- (a.) See Leer, a.
- (n.) An annealing oven. See Leer, n.
• Learning Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Learn
- (n.) The acquisition of knowledge or skill; as, the learning of languages; the learning of telegraphy.
- (n.) The knowledge or skill received by instruction or study; acquired knowledge or ideas in any branch of science or literature; erudition; literature; science; as, he is a man of great learning.
• Learner Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who learns; a scholar.