• Left-hand Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Situated on the left; nearer the left hand than the right; as, the left-hand side; the left-hand road.
• Left-handiness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state or quality of being left-handed; awkwardness.
• Left-handed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Clumsy; awkward; unlucky; insincere; sinister; malicious; as, a left-handed compliment.
- (a.) Having the left hand or arm stronger and more dexterous than the right; using the left hand and arm with more dexterity than the right.
- (a.) Having a direction contrary to that of the hands of a watch when seen in front; -- said of a twist, a rotary motion, etc., looked at from a given direction.