• Legal Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) According to the law of works, as distinguished from free grace; or resting on works for salvation.
- (a.) Created by, permitted by, in conformity with, or relating to, law; as, a legal obligation; a legal standard or test; a legal procedure; a legal claim; a legal trade; anything is legal which the laws do not forbid.
- (a.) Governed by the rules of law as distinguished from the rules of equity; as, legal estate; legal assets.
- (a.) According to the old or Mosaic dispensation; in accordance with the law of Moses.
• Legalized Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Legalize
• Legalize Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make legal.
- (v. t.) To interpret or apply in a legal spirit.