• Leger Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Account book
- (a.) Lying or remaining in a place; hence, resident; as, leger ambassador.
- (a.) Light; slender; slim; trivial.
- (n.) Anything that lies in a place; that which, or one who, remains in a place.
- (n.) A minister or ambassador resident at a court or seat of government.
- (n.) A ledger.
• Legerdemain Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Sleight of hand; a trick of sleight of hand; hence, any artful deception or trick.
• Legerdemainist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who practices sleight of hand; a prestidigitator.