• Lemon Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An oval or roundish fruit resembling the orange, and containing a pulp usually intensely acid. It is produced by a tropical tree of the genus Citrus, the common fruit known in commerce being that of the species C. Limonum or C. Medica (var. Limonum). There are many varieties of the fruit, some of which are sweet.
- (n.) The tree which bears lemons; the lemon tree.
• Lemonade Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A beverage consisting of lemon juice mixed with water and sweetened.